Story Updated Tue Jun 18 21:28:14 PDT 2013
James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
LeBron James shrugged off a poor start to get 32 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds, Ray Allen hit a 3-pointer with 5.2 seconds to play to force overtime and the Miami Heat staved off elimination with a 103-100 victory over the San Antonio Spurs in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
- Professional riders delivered intense action at Lewiston Supercross
- Ex-NFL star Chad Johnson released from jail after apology
- Sewage problem puts A's, M's in same locker room
- Blanco's grand slam gives M's 4-0 win over A's
- Manu Ginobili sparks Spurs to Game 5 win
- Rookies fitting in on Seahawks defensive line
- Tom Morris: The Voice of the Vandals
- American Legion Lewis-Clark Cubs sit at 1-3 games
- High Potential Basketball Camp gives kids early jump before season
- 76 teams converge for Powerade Soccer Storm
- Australian swimmer sets off from Cuba for Florida
- More top stories...