Story Updated Mon Jun 17 15:39:10 PDT 2013
Environmental group sues feds over Idaho water
Northwest Environmental Advocate filed the lawsuit in Boise's U.S. District Court against the National Marine Fisheries Service and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service on Friday.
- Idaho woman, 21, disappears from Wash. fruit stand
- Photos: Rainbow halos galore in the Northwest
- Businessman's dream of 'cannabis empire' raises fears, hackles
- GOP leaders: Stop community efforts to provide LGBT protections
- Firefighters pull out from Mail Trail wildfire
- What happened to Grizzly 726? Group offers cash reward
- Calam Shrine Circus was a three-ring extravaganza
- Charges may be filed against former “Youth of the Year”
- Many businesses display Moscow Artwalk throughout the summer
- WSU researchers cross breed honey bees to create stronger colonies
- School bus donated to Valley Boys & Girls Club
- More top stories...