The following is a list of the applicants.
- Charles B. Bauer - Attorney in private practice; Boise.
- Rebekah A. Cudé - Deputy Attorney General; Boise
- Richard S. Christensen - Attorney in private practice; St Maries.
- Sandra K. Dickerson - Nez Perce County Deputy Prosecutor; Lewiston.
- Jennifer A. Ewers - Attorney in private practice; Moscow.
- Roderick R. Hall - Moscow City Prosecutor; Moscow.
- John C. Judge - Attorney in private practice; Moscow.
- Catherine M. Mabbutt - Attorney in private practice, Registered Nurse, Adjunct Professor at UI College of Law, Latah County Coroner; Moscow.
- Mark S. Moorer, - Attorney in private practice; Moscow.
- Brian D. Thie - Attorney in private practice; Moscow.
- William, W. Thompson Jr. - Latah County Prosecutor; Moscow.
- Mia M. Vowels - Nez Perce County Deputy Prosecutor, Lewiston.
Questionnaires for public comment may be obtained from the Offices of the Clerks of the District Court for Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis, and Nez Perce Counties, in those respective courthouses, from the district trial court administrator's office and on the 2nd Judicial District website (beginning Tuesday) http://www2.state.id.us/2djudicial/.
Attorneys statewide will have a separate opportunity to evaluate the applicants through an on-line questionnaire.
Evaluations from the general public should be returned to the trial court administrator's office no later than June 20, 2008 to assure their consideration by the Magistrates Commission.
For further information you can contact:
Steven Caylor, Trial Court Administrator,
2nd Judicial District,
1225 Idaho Street,
Lewiston ID 83501,