3rd Annual United Way of Moscow/Latah County Dash for Cash
September 22 9:00 AM Old Tidyman's Building Parking Lot, at the Corner of Blaine and Highway 8 (208) 882-3474 email@example.com Website
A 5K Walk OR RUN up the Latah Trail on Saturday, September 22nd .
RACE STARTS AT 9am, from the Old Tidyman's Building Parking Lot, at the Corner of Blaine and Highway 8.
YOUR participation is a donation to benefit member agencies of the United Way of Moscow/Latah County. Funded organizations include:
• Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse (ATVP),
• Boy Scouts of America,
• 2nd Judicial CASA,
• Families Together for People with Disabilities,
• Friendly Neighbors Senior Citizens, Inc.,
• Girl Scouts of America,
• Gritman Adult Day Health,
• Gritman First Steps,
• Gritman Charlie Bear’s Developmental Therapy,
• Latah Alliance for the Mentally Ill,
• Literacy Council of the Palouse,
• Moscow Mentors,
• Palouse Center for Conflict Management,
• Palouse Area Therapeutic Horsemanship (PATH),
• Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
• Sojourner’s Alliance,
• Success by 6 of the Palouse.
Cost: $20 donation for adults and a $15 donation for children ages 6 to 15 years. Children under 5 are free, w/o an event t-shirt. Extra shirts available for $10 donation.
AWARDS and Light Refreshments after the race!
Check for the latest updates on United Way of Moscow/Latah County on Facebook!
Registration forms available in JUNE online at www.moscowlatahuw.org.
Mail-in registrations by 9/1 to receive your event t-shirt!!